“Scaffolding Inspector” course
from training center Horizon
Phone: +7 (777) 275-61-07 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of the course “Scaffolding Inspector”
This course was developed by the Scaffolding Training Institute (STI) Houston, USA (world leader in providing scaffolding training programs). The course provides the fundamental knowledge and skills to become a competent scaffolding professional in accordance with the OSHA standard. The certificate obtained after passing the exit test is an internationally recognized qualification.
Who should take this course?
The course is suitable for all employees of mining, construction or repair companies, whose scope includes the construction of scaffoldings, as well as ensuring an adequate level of safety and related work prevention of injuries and accidents. The course is designed for scaffolding technicians, scaffolding inspectors, construction engineers, health and safety engineers, health and safety supervisors.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
The duration of the course is 5 days (4 days of theory and 1 day of practice)
If you need a course with a shorter duration of the day, please write to us and we will offer you other options.
At the end of the course, exit testing will take place
WHAT DO YOU LEARN?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Increase competitiveness, which will give you the opportunity to earn more
- Identify and assess professional risks
- Develop solutions to eliminate, prevent or optimize them
- Take into account the influence of the human and organizational factor on labor protection
- Develop and implement effective health and safety management systems
- Conduct their inspections and audits
- Create emergency and emergency response plans
- Investigate incidents
- Create monitoring systems and analyze OSH reporting