International certificate of Safe Work Management
From training center Horizon
Phone: +7 (777) 275-61-07 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IOSH Managing Safely
Give managers and supervisors the knowledge and skills they need to manage health and safety within their teams.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, students are awarded a Managing Safely certificate from IOSH – the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation.
Remote Learning (via ZOOM)
Get all the benefits of structured classroom learning but with the convenience of the digital world, studying where you like.
Students join remotely using a PC, laptop or tablet and download the relevant software in advance to enable access to the tutor run class.
Throughout the course, students can see and interact with the tutor and with each other.
Why choose the Horizon Training?
– Our tutors are experts in health and safety and are excellent teachers
– Learning is student-centred and interactive
– Study skills and examination techniques are embedded throughout
– Pass rates are consistently above the national average
What’s in it for me?
* Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to manage health and safety within your team
* Be awarded a Managing Safely certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation
* This certificate offers a distinct advantage to anyone holding or seeking a managerial or supervisory position.
The course is arranged into seven modules
1. Introducing managing safely
2. Understanding your responsibilities
3. Identifying hazards
4. Assessing risks
5. Controlling risks
6. Investigating accidents and incidents
7. Measuring performance.
ОСТАВЬТЕ ВАШИ ДАННЫЕ
И НАШ МЕНЕДЖЕР СВЯЖЕТСЯ С ВАМИ
В БЛИЖАЙШЕЕ ВРЕМЯ
Assessment depends on how you choose to study.
Classroom – There is an end-of-course assessment made up of 30 multi-format questions. There’s also a work-based risk assessment task to be completed within two weeks of the end of the course.
Online – You can start studying immediately. When the interactive exercises are completed you can start the assessment and risk assessment task. This must be completed within one year of registration.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
* Describe the key reasons to manage health and safety in the workplace
* Define the key terms relating to health and safety
* Identify how the law can have an impact on health and safety in the workplace
* Describe how to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace
* Identify workplace hazards and risks, assess their impact and how to manage them
* Identify how to evaluate and respond to an incident
* List the characteristics and benefits of an effective health and safety management system
* Describe the principles that underpin good health and safety performance.
Powered by Nomow Design